The Assam Police recruitment board is soon going to issue a job notification for various posts of Sub Inspector (SI), Head Constable, Driver, Fireman, and Helper.
Yet notification is not announced officially, but according to resources, these posts are going to be offered to the both male and female candiates.
Other Details for the Assam Police Recruitment 2017:
Posts Offered: Sub Inspector (SI), Constable
Number of Posts: Not yet decided
Selection Procedure: Written exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Test, and Personal Interview (PI)
Age Limit: 18 Years to 25 Years. The candidates must be born on or 1/7/1997 and after 1/7/1990.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Standards (Constable):
For male candidates: 1600 meters race, 100 meters sprint, long jump and high jump
For female candidates: 1200 meters race, 80 meters sprint, long jump and high jump
Maximum marks: 60
Qualifying Marks: 32
Apply Online for Assam Police Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website: assampolice.gov.in
- Click on recruitment section and choose the post name you want to apply for.
- Enter the required educational and contact details in the appropriate fields.
- Pay the application fee using your debit card, credit card, or net banking and click submit.
- Take a print out of your application form.