Jharkhand Police Recruitment Board has invited the applications for the post of Constable. In Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017, the recruitment board has offered 627 vacancies for the various job posts such as SI, and constable.
The notification has been already announced by the officials and candidates seeking for the police job can apply for these posts very soon. Here are the other necessary details for the recruitment:
Other details for the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017:
Department: Jharkhand Police
Posts offered: Sub Inspector (SI), Constable, Hawaldar, Cook, Driver, and Helper
Number of Posts: 627
Eligibility and Other Criteria:
Qualification: Candidate must be an ex-serviceman
Age limit: 35 Years to 55 Years
Selection Procedure: Direct personal interview
Apply Online for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website jhpolice.gov.in
- Go to the section Citizen Services and click on Recruitments and select the name of the post you want to apply for.
- Enter the required details such as Name, address and educational qualification.
- Pay the application free using your atm card or net banking.
- Take a print out of your application form.