Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a recruitment notification 2017 for the various posts of teacher, librarian and assistant posts. For the Kerala PSC recruitment 2017 you can submit the application through online mode.
Other details for the KPSC recruitment 2017
Department: Public Service Commission, Kerala
Job Posts offered: Higher Secondary School Teacher (English, History, Political Science, Junior Malyalam), Librarian and Confidential Assistant
Number of Posts: 6
Eligibility and Criteria:
- Interested candidates must have a masters degree in relevant subject with marks more than 50% or B.Ed from recognised university.
- For Librarian post, candidates must have SSLC certificate from a recognised school board.
- For Confidential Assistant, candidates must have class 12th leaving certificate from a recognised school board and a certificate in typewriting in English or Malyalam.
Age limit: 18 years to 40 years
Selection Procedure: Common written examination and Personal Interview
Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website keralapsc.gov.in
- Select the section Examinations and then click on Notifications
- Click on registration and click on New Registrations.
- Enter all your required details such as Name, DOB, Address, etc.
- Pay the application fee using your debit card, credit card or net banking,
- Print your application form.