UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Awareness, Technical Aptitude, Numerical Aptitude, Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning
Objective Questions: 40 Marks
Computer Skill Test: 35 Marks
Personal Interview: 25 Marks
Other Details about UP Adhinasth Seva Chayan Ayog:
For UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2017, details are as follows:
Number of Posts: 548
Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have class 12th leaving certificate from a recognised school board and candidates must have a typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English.
Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam:
- Go to the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Go to section Online Applications and click on Candidate Selection.
- Select the post, you want to apply for.
- Deposit the application fee using your debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Print your application form for future use.